Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

Happy Monday everyone!!! I have been freaking lazy ALL last week. No lie I took about 6 hour naps after class, woke up, ate some food and went back to sleep. Yeah...lazy lazy lazy. Anyway hoping to do a lot better this week and maybe spice things up a tad. 8)

Last Week:
 Read but not reviewed...: Losing It by Cora Carmack!
















Read & Reviewed Order of Dimensions by Irene Helenowski. I got this book last year at the end of October for a review request to give you a bit of insight on just how far behind I am with my review requests. I am kinda sorta catching up and have gotten a lot of them done but it's still slow. Anyway if you  are interested in reading my review of this book you can go-->HERE










I finally finished reading the Caster Chronicles. After going to see the movie I was like OMG I have to read the last book now. So I finished it and am happy to report that I totally enjoyed this book a lot more after I saw the movie. I get a lot of the humor in this last book than I did in the other books after seeing a take on the southern humor live. So...I suggest you see the movie cause it's awesomesauce and check out these awesome books. Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Gracia & Margaret Stohl. 








This week:
Reading this currently and hoping to get a review up by Wednesday! Crossing my fingers. Faded (The Faded Trilogy #1) by Chloe Miles














I received a copy of this book a while back when the author asked my to review another book from her and had got a bunch of other books before I got this one so I am officially getting to this book! Yay me almost four months later. 8(
Five Shades of Vampire: How I Became A Vampire's Mate by P. Bayliss











Multiplayer by Tom A. McFerson. Got this for review...in November it looks like...oops. Well hopefully will be getting that done by the end of the month 8)















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...