Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. This week I am going to be posting about the books I brought with me to school! I tried not to bring too many since I need to focus on review requests and homework..but I couldn't resist bringing a few..8)

 I know if you've been on my blog for any length in time you'll know I love the book the host and am greatly anticipating the movie. Never the less, I never leave my house for prolonged periods of time without it! Plus I'll still be at school when the movie comes out so...perfect time for rereading!

Info about book HERE
and my review of the book is HERE if you're interested. Also the movie trailer is up on my blog for all the see so hope you check that out if interested as well.

















































Books I brought to school:
I was also recently mentioned on an amazing blog known as Deity Island! It was a great honor for me to be mentioned so if you feel lilke checking out the awesomesauce prize I won you can go HERE

Oh! I also won a signed ARC of The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong!










I also received and ARC of The Arrangement Vol. 2 by H.M. Ward! It's a great book and was just released! My review is up and ready for your awesome eyes to see--> HERE!









That's it for this week! What did you stack your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...