Saturday, January 26, 2013

Movies & Tv = Books

Over the last year or so I've heard a lot of news about books being made into television shows and movies. Not entirely sure how I feel about all these books I have come to know and love being made into movies after the whole Twilight debacle but non-the-less I have to wonder just how many of these awesome books are going to be made into movies. I have a small list but would love it if you could tell me what are you think about all these books being made into movies and televisions shows and if you have any info as to which books this is happening to...that would be awesome sauce, and I will love and stalk and follower your page for eternity. Yes bribery I know but I'm dying to know.

Books into movies:
































































Television Series:


Complete List: (goodreads)
Let me know what news you've heard or how you feel about books now headed for our television screens!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...