Thursday, December 27, 2012

Swoon Thursday #9

Swoon Thursday is a weekly blog posting hosted by YA Bound
How to do it:

From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.
This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 

Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"His lips formed a wicked smile. "True. So let's say we have twenty minutes, give or take." He stopped in front of me, his eyes hooded. "Not nearly enough time for what I'd like to do, but we can work around that."
Heat swept through my veins, and I felt dizzy again. "We can?"
"Mmm-hmm." He placed his hands on my shoulders and pressed down until I was sitting on the very edge of the bed. Running his hands to my cheeks, he knelt between my boneless legs so that we wre eye level with each other.
Daemon's lashes lowered, fanning his cheeks. "I've missed you.""

Oh Daemon you are too amazing for words! Every page with him in it is swoon worthy is it not? 

What made you swoon this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...