Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #17

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

So I haven't done this in forever it feels like, but since I have gotten so many books lately I figured I would share what I have been stacking my shelves with. I recently won the YA Scavenger Hunts Blue Team Prize which is 24 free signed books. I also won a copy of Deity from the JLA Reading Challenge hosted by Deity Island. Plus the holidays just passed and I have lots to share.

YA Scavenger Hunt books I've gotten so far:





 Books I Got for Christmas:

 
Won from the JLA Challenge:

E-Books:

All books:
 What are you stacking your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...