Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Secrets (Secrets #3)

Secrets (Secrets #3) by H.M. Ward
Synopsis: (goodreads)
 *WARNING: This story contains sexually explicit content*

When Anna admits she's falling for Cole she can't believe his response. He pushes her away with an excuse that seems too flimsy to be real. Crushed, Anna continues working at Cole's Long Island studio, but she can't stop thinking about him. It isn't until Anna is called into the dean's office that the real trouble starts. To make matters worse, Edward keeps popping up at the worst times reminding her of everything she wants to forget.


 My Review:
Okay seriously that ending!!!!! Let's just say there was a lot of swearing going on when I read the ending to Vol. 3. Ugh I swear I was so not expecting what happened!! Which was awesome because I hate when I know what happens in the end, but still. Oh my goodness I neeeeeeed to know what is going to happen next. Like NOOOOOW!!!!!

Vol. 3 gives a teeny taste of Cole and his naughty side, which was awesome because he is freaking sexy. I love Cole, he definitely has issues which I think makes him all the more attractive.

Things are not looking good for Anna however, everything is looking worse. She's falling head over heals for Cole and no matter what she does, she can't get him off her mind. Not even when a new guy shows up, a guy who's willing to be everything she every wanted, except he's not Cole. While working at her internship she gets a call from the deans office that there was a problem. Now she has to find a new internship or she won't graduate. Everything spirals out of Anna's control, until the very last heart breaking second.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Holly. Take pity on my soul and produce the next Secrets short story. I am dying over here. If you could take pity on me and feed my addiction I would be forever in your debt. 8)

Favorite Quote:
This scene made me giggle, as did many in this short novel but this one was my favorite.
"I sigh. "You sure you don't want to be rebound guy? All sex, no string attached?"
He laughs, "You don't want a rebound guy. They have herpes."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...