Saturday, December 1, 2012

Author Appreciation #5


What's it about?
Author Appreciation is going to be a monthly blog posting on my blog to give a shout out to some of my favorite authors out there.
I think it's important to show just how awesome these authors are for writing all these amazing books out there for our enjoyment. For without them there would be no amazing books, and I would be writing a blog about noodle straining or something of that nature. 
My Author of the Month: Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have so much to thank Jennifer L. Armentrout for. I found out about her from an Amazon.com suggesting I would like her Covenant Series. After reading Half-Blood I was immediately in love with her books and had to read more. That's when I discovered her Lux series. Figuring that one of my all time favorite books was about aliens I figured I couldn't go wrong. I was so right I fell in love with Katy and Daemon's story. Anyway in the book Obsidian the main character Katy was a book blogger. Honestly after reading that I thought Jen had just made that up, I mean come on book blogging? Little did I know I would soon become one. 8) So I signed up for her newsletter immediately after finishing Obsidian and found out about her having a blog tour which is when I discovered that book blogs were real. Mind blown I of coarse had to reread Obsidian and well the rest is history. So even if Jen never sees this post I want everyone to know that because of Jennifer L. Armentrout I would not be here writing this post right now. So, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH JEN!!! I have read all of Jen's released books including her adult books written under the name J. Lynn. I love all of this woman's books. If you have yet to read a book by Jennifer L. Armentrout I suggest you wait no longer because her books are awesome!!! Oh and if you love Jennifer and her awesomesauce books as much as I do I suggest you become a follower of the awesome blog Deity Island. It's an amazing blog and is always posting teasers, giveaways, and a million other special things that all have to do with one of the best authors ever.

Jennifer L. Armentrouts Books:   
Daimon (Covenant #0.5)Half-Blood (Covenant #1)
Pure (Covenant #2)
Deity (Covenant #3)
Elixir (Covenant #3.5)
Obsidian (Lux #1)
Onyx (Lux #2)
Cursed


About Jennifer L. Armentrout from  

USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russel Loki.
Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She also writes adult romance under the name J. Lynn.
Jennifer would love to hear from you. If you have questions about any of her books, would like to sent up an interview, book signing, etc, please use the email address below. Please check out each book/series individual page for more information about each title and the FAQ section.
For rights information on any of her titles, please contact Kevan Lyon from Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.
If you are requesting an ARC for the Covenant Series, please use the contact form on Spencer Hill press’ website
For Lux Series ARCs, please contact soneale@entangledpublishing.com and Disney/Hyperion titles, information will be forthcoming. Jennifer does NOT send out ARCS for review or has any control over who receives them.
To contact Jennifer directly, please email: jenniferlarmentrout(at)live(dot)com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...