Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

So I am feeling supernova accomplished this week. I got so much done this weekend, including a nap!! Since I am a college student and my life revolves around school as well as book I will also be posting about my school accomplishes since I have to read stuff for that too!

Last Week:
Reviewed:

You can read my review HERE!



 












You can read my review HERE!
















Review will be posted this week on my blog!! Hope you come check it out!! 8)
















This Week:
Read & Review
 
We Are Savages by Jessie Atkin
















Path of Needles by Hannah Kollef
















Normalish by Margaret Lesh
















I am aiming high this week so cross your fingers folks!!! I'm already behind on my reviews this month which is pretty darn sad. Anyway I did get my paper done and took two tests so yay me!!!

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...