Friday, November 23, 2012

Feature and Follow #11

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger?
Tell us about him or her. 

I am thankful for all bloggers out there. I know that sounds corny but honestly I am so appreciative for every single blogger I have been able to connect with and just creeped on their blogs. Watching other blogs really helps me out a lot. I honestly wouldn't have started a blog if it hadn't been for reading and watching other book bloggers so I am so thankful to all of them. Thank you to every single blogger out there, you inspire and are all amazing, I am so thankful and appreciative for everything you do!

Which blogger are you thankful for? Let me know and comment! Also you follow me and I promise to follow you back! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...