Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #15

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought in the past week. I got to come home this weekend to vote (first time voter here!!!) for the presidential election. Yay me!! Anyway while home I was like I need to go to B&N!!!! I have been going through withdraw since there are NO bookstores where I go to college so I was extremely happy when my mom told me that should would take me. Oh and she paid so that was even better haha I'm horrible. Anyway so I shall show you my books this week!!!! Oh before that I just wanted to give a ginormous THANK YOU to the amazing two amazing ladies that asked me to review their books this week. Thank you so so much you all are awesome!!

Received for Review:



Ebook:
Bookstore:
Received for Review:
E-book:
Book store:
What did you stack your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...