Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #14

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought in the past week. I was feeling extremely spoiled this week 8) So so happy. These book reviews will not be featured on my blog until November sometime(homework).  I just want to give a GINORMOUS THANK YOU to everyone that has sent me books this past week. You are all awesome. Thank you so so much you authors and publishers make my life.

Received for Review from Musa Publishing:





Received from Author:

Entered to Review:
Bought: (ebook)
Received in the mail:
Me in all my dorky glory haha


Received for Review: (Musa Publishing)

Received from author: (Margret Lesh)
Entered to Review:
Bought:
Received in the Mail: (Kristin Campbell)
What's on Your shelves this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...