Sunday, October 28, 2012

Liebster Award

I would like and love to thank Marilyn from Marilyn's Mystery Blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Yippeee to me and a BIG thank you to you!!!!

To participate:
  1. Thank and link back to the nominator
  2. Answer questions from award giver
  3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 hundred followers
  4. Ask questions for nominee's to answer
  5. Post Liebster Award on your blog!
Marilyn's Questions:

 1. If you could write yourself into any story, which one would it be and what role would you play?
Um....hm...there are so many. I swear I wish I could be in every book. Honestly I think I would be so funny. Hehe Oh okay I got this. I would love to be Bridget from Tempting the Player. I love her, plus she get's to do fun stuff with Chad Gamble who is a complete hunksicle. Plus he's rich so he can afford my book habit. 8)

 2. What is your favorite fantasy character type? Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Alien, Trylle, Fairy or other? 
 I love Vampires. I went through my entire childhood being infatuated with Vampires. I wanted to know everything about them, read every book, and watch every movie with Vampires in it.

3. What is your current read and are you enjoying it?
I am currently reading Zues, Inc. by Robin Burks. I am loving it lots!!!
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
 I love the people and finding out about new books. Other bloggers are so amazing and I love getting comments!! So awesome!
5. Name three books you have read more than once.
Just three? I've reread ALL of my books at least three times but here it goes: The Host by Stephanie Meyer, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, and Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel.
 


My Nominee's:
  1. The Review Diaries
  2. Sweet Treat Reading Reviews
  3. All in One Place
  4. My Library in the Making
  5. Bo's Book Nook
Questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What is your favorite book and why?
  3. Have you ever gotten into a book funk where you don't like or want to read?
  4. Are there certain genres you just won't  read?
  5. If you could be any character in any book who would it be, and why? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...