Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

I got a bit more accomplished this week than I have been, thankfully. So here is what I have been up to.

Last week I read:

 Tempting the Player (Gamble #1) by J. Lynn

I haven't reviewed this book yet but hoping I can accomplish that this week!!!













Zeus, Inc. by Robin Burks. I finished this book yesterday and am making sure I get this review out before the end of October!















This week:
Read and Review:
Bohemia by Veronika Caranby. Received this book for review early this month, but since school sucks butt hole I fell a tad behind.


That's it this week. I know sad, but I'm thinking realistically here since I have ANOTHER paper due by Thursday this week...that I haven't started yet hehe oops!!








So it's Monday! What are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...