Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday What are You Reading

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

So this meme is new to me, so I guess we'll see how this goes. I have been prohibited from reading due to school 8( stupid college. However I do plan on reading sometime this week so here are my reads:

Last week:
 Read and Reviewed: The Chupacabra: A Borderline CrazyTale of Coyotes, Cash & Cartels you can read my review (HERE)



And that was it. I know sad right?






This week: (hopefully)
Bohemia by Veronika Carnaby










Zeus, Inc. by Robin Burks

13 on Halloween (Shadow #1) by Laura A.H. Elliott










Wither (The Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano










What are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...