Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feature and Follow #5

Congrats to me I am the winner and am this weeks feature of #FF
Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? 
Please explain in graphic detail and goriness... 

Okay even though I was not a fan of this book I'm going to have to say:

This book is filled with ucky zombie people and the pain and the ars girl that survives in the end. The main character Mary's village is surrounded with zombie type people that will eat and turn you into one of them in a single bite. After the zombie people get into the sinister village, yes of coarse there's a sinister village, she is on the run with those she loves. Sadly and this is a spoiler alert the loser annoying character Mary lives in the end. But still this book is freaky scary and since I don't like scary movies I thought this book would be perfect for this weeks question.

Can't wait to see your answers and, if you follow me I promise I will follow you back!! 8)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...