Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by the blog Should Be Reading. This weeks teaser comes from the book Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan
How to do it:

  • Grab your current read
  • Flip to a random page, and share two random teasers from the book that aren't too spoiler-y

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

""What do you think? Dustin the douchenozzle took them in gym class." He switched his bag to his other shoulder.
For a brief second, I entertained the idea of ripping off my gloves. rushing down the hall, and jumping on Dustin's back like a psychotic monkey."

"I was obsessed with Hot Dude for the rest of the day, which was pathetic. My brain must have felt sorry for me, so it'd created the only type of guy I could touch-a fantasy one."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...