Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by the blog Should Be Reading. This weeks teaser comes from the book Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan
How to do it:

  • Grab your current read
  • Flip to a random page, and share two random teasers from the book that aren't too spoiler-y


"If I'm lucky, Will uses a hamper like Tamra and I do. I picture the shirt wadded up inside it, my blood, purple and iridescent and gleaming even when free if my body, unnoticeable. Hopefully. He of all people would recognize the purple stains for what they are."

"When the door starts to swing open, that feeling sweeps over me again and I know Will's on the other side before I see him."

What are your teasers this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...