Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog posting by Should Be Reading. This weeks teaser is from the book I just finished: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Hope you enjoy!

How to do it: 
  •  Grab current read,
  • Flip to random page and share 2 random teasers from somewhere on the page.
  • No spoilers

 "He tells me something about her medication, but my attention wavers as I study his profile. I'm jolted back to Thanksgiving. Those same eyelashes, that same nose, silhouetted against the darkness in my bedroom."


"Etienne presses his ear against Josh's door but then shoots back like it was on fire.
"What is it?"
He grimaces. "They've made up again."
I follow him outside. "Rashmi's in there?"
"They're having it off," he says bluntly. "I'd rather not interrupt.""

What's your teaser this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...