Thursday, August 2, 2012

Swoon Thursday #1




Swoon us a weekly blog posting hosted by the blog: YA Bound.

This is how it works: 
From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.

This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 

Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

 Lucy:
 "I know." Afraid I was the only one experiencing all these interesting feelings, I nipped back. His hands tightened. His mouth was on my ear when we reached the porch. By the lower step his palm moved over my waist, my hips. His lips were clever, wicked. Perfect.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...