Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Hate of Libraries

I am not big fan of libraries. I mean I am in big support of libraries as a whole, so people can check out books for free and such. But I still don't like them.

One:
At the library I go to in town it's not safe to go there by yourself. Even if you are there with a friend it's sometimes not safe because I guess the library is now the local pick up spot for girls. Like a club:


Now mind you if the people hitting on me were hottie guys from my books and looked like this:






Well needless to say I wouldn't be complaining.
But no it's not the hotties it's...homeless people.
Homeless people who reek of alcohol, sleep at the library, and
 are acting like a girl traveling through the YA book section or trying to do her homework is some how code for: "I'm available please take me now." 
I can promise it's not.

Reason #2:
Okay maybe it's just me but library books creep me out.
They do, the smell weird and I'm always wondering who's touched them last. 
I mean at least at bookstores I can pretend that they just came out from the back because they don't smell weird, they don't have stains on them. 
I just wonder: "Where and who put that stain on there, and what the bleep is it?"
 
 Am I the only person experiencing this? Please leave a comment and let me know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...