Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by the Pen to Paper Blog where you post about a book that you're dying to have on your shelves, or read. This week my book is:
Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human - and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss. With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead ..
Why I need this book:
- First reason: I love love love all things vampire.
- Two: Lenah Beaudonte is the most amazing character ever.
- Three: The first book Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) was honestly one of the best books ever.
- Four: Infinite Day's story line was original, and well written.
- Finally: I've been waiting and waiting for this book to come out since forever. This book has had three expected release dates and none of them have happened. Counting down the days until it comes out next year in February 5th 2013.