Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #3


Hiya all!!! I am currently on vacation and could not post yesterday like I had previously planned. I am really really going to try and post every day, but I guess we'll see what happens. Also exited news I want to give a big huge mucho Thank You to me six followers!!!! You three are truly amazing and I thank you for following my blog. Stacking the Shelves is a meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a truly amazing meme so I try and post for it every weekend. Here are the beautiful books that made it to my e-reader, and bookshelf!!

Bought:




  • Angel Burn & Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly. These books are part of a trilogy. The third book called Angel Fever is expected to be released in October according to Goodreads. Also if you have Angel Burn in paperback, Angel Fire is being released in paperback October 23rd, 2012.
  • The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan. Sarah Rees Brennan is my all time favorite author. I love her in probably a very creepy way. I am still awaiting the first two books to be mailed to me!!
 On my e-reader I bought:


  • Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan. Little fun fact about me is I am in love with almost everything vampire. That's mostly how I got into Teen Paranormal Romance. My first vampire book I read was the House of Night series Marked, then I read Vampire Academy and I have been obsessed ever since.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...