Monday, July 9, 2012

The Liebster Award


Hello all, I've been lucky enough to be nominated by two amazing bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. This award is given to blogger that have less than 200 followers. I have been nominated by Brooke@ The Cover Contest and Hannah @ Books Worth Remembering. Yay me I'm so excited. First award ever!!!

Rules
  • Each person must answer 11 facts about themselves
  • Answer 11 questions the blogger has given you
  • Give 11 Questions for the bloggers for the people you tag
  • Tag 11 Bloggers
  • Tell them you tagged them
  • No tag backs
Facts About Me
  1.  My favorite color is yellow
  2. I have a dog named Monster
  3. I love pie
  4. I dance in the shower
  5. I wake up early in the morning
  6. I am a college student
  7. My boyfriend and I have the same major
  8. The internet hates me
  9. Peanut butter and I are best friends
  10. I am trying to write a book
  11. I am of mixed race
Questions from The Cover Contest
  1. How do you choose a book? By reading the synopsis
  2. How do you acquire your books and what kind of books do you get (e-books, print or both)? I buy them on either amazon, B&N, or The Book Depository.  I get both e-books, and print.
  3. Do you have a favorite hero/ heroine from a book? Who is it and why? No, there are some hero's I love more than others but have no favorite
  4. If you could write a sequel to a book that was a stand alone, which one would it be, and why? Forbidden by James Syrrie because it ended with such a cliffhanger.
  5. If you could make a soundtrack for any book, which books would it be and what songs would you choose? The Twilight series is dubbed by Lifehouse Who We Are album.
  6. If you could pick the cast for your favorite book turned movie, what book and actors would you choose? Any book would need Chris Hemsworth soo yummy!!!
  7. You're a new author, tell me how you get people to read your book? I would advertise anywhere and everywhere I could.
  8. If you decided to write a book, what genre would it be, and why? Would it be a stand alone or a series? Teenage Paranormal Romance and stand alone.
  9. How long does it usually take you to read a book? Two or three days.
  10. You've been thrown into a novel and have to live as the main character, which book would it be and why? Katy from Obsidian...Daemon Black is sooo out of this world sexy.
  11. If you had only one food you could eat for the rest of your life what would it be? Peanut butter banana splits.
Questions from Books Worth Remembering
  1. If you could be a character in one scene for any book what would it be and why? Katy from Obsidian cuz Daemon Black is sexy
  2. You can invite 5 characters to a party, who would you choose and why? What kind of party? Um....All the characters from The Host in the caves, love those characters.
  3. Do you judge books by their covers? If you have, what is the one that surprised you and didn't live up to it's beautiful cover? Yes, Fated by Alyson Noel had a beautiful character was no good to me.
  4. What are your thoughts on love triangles? Sometimes over done, most of the time necessary.
  5. What is your favorite current trend in YA? Vampires
  6. What is the saddest scene you've ever read? In Taken by Strom when one of the characters died
  7. What has been your favorite book of 2012 so far? Scandalous by Ella Steele
  8. What is one of your favorite blog posts you've done (So I can take a look) I love them all so so much, but the review on Scandalous.
  9. How long have you been blogging? What has been the most rewarding and most challenging thing about it? Three weeks. Rewarding is getting comments and followers, challenging would be dealing with the fact that sometimes I just feel like many other blogs are better than mine and dealing with that.
  10. How would you describe your blogging style? Random and crazy like myself.
  11. What is your favorite thing about the book blogging community? How they never make me feel alone. I feel so accepted by all the people and it's so different from my everyday life.
Questions for the chosen tagged ones:
  1. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
  2. What main book got you into reading and what about it made it so special?
  3. How many times do you get excited about a book and find it disappointing for one reason or another?
  4. What's the longest and shortest amount of time it's taken you to read a book?
  5. Who is your favorite author and why?
  6. Do you buy many books at once or one by one?
  7. Are you a morning, afternoon or night person?
  8. What made you decide to blog?
  9. How long do have you been blogging?
  10. If you were stranded on a deserted island what one book would you want to be stranded with?
  11. What makes you want to follow another bloggers blog?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...