Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #1

Happy 4th Everyone!!!!
This day is very special to me, because only two short years ago I took my boyfriend a.k.a. love of my life to go see his very first fireworks!! Now if anyone has younger siblings, or children, or anything you know they get that awestruck face when they see their first fireworks. That's exactly how my boyfriend was. It was so cute. 
Okay, so back to reviewing and book awesomeness. I'm going to be trying something new today. Of coarse everything is new since my blog is still only a baby, but you know what I mean. I'm going to be posting a...:


Wishlist Wednesday is a blog post hosted by the Pen and Paper Blog about a book that is on my wishlist. So here is goes.

Synopsis: 
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal


Why I neeed this book:
Endlessly is the finally book in the Paranormalcy trilogy bu Kiersten White. I have been dying to read the conclusion to see what will happen. The main character is likable, the boy is a cutie, and all the paranormal's are super awesome...except the unicorn. When I found out about the unicorn I was so sad...Also, just look at the cover!!!! So beautiful, it's honestly my favorite in the series. So yeah I really really really need this book, and my wait will only be a little bit longer because Endlessly is going to be released on July 24th, 2012. Yippeee!!!!!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...