Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Backtrack To Awesomeness

I didn't get to post yesterday a.k.a. Monday July 16th on the count of I was on a plane all day long. Not kidding. We left for the airport at 12 in the afternoon California time and landed and left the airport at 9 p.m. Illinois(home) time. So needless to say it was a long day and I never want to see another airport. Surprising right? So I figured I would post twice today to make up for my lack of postage yesterday. And what better way to do that then to post one of my favorite books Official Book Trailers? No idea? Me either so here you go for your viewing pleasure...and mine 8)

Let me just say yummy!! Hope you enjoyed that. More to come on Obsidian since I am joining the JLA reading challenge. Hosted by Deity Island, who is also the same person who is the team leader of Team Daemonized for the #DaemonInvasion. She's super awesomesauce, totally genius and wonderful, and I love her lots. Happy Happy Tuesday to all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...